Other behavioral object patterns are concerned with encapsulating behavior in an object and delegating requests to it.
- The Strategy pattern encapsulates an algorithm in an object and makes it easy to specify and change the algorithm an object uses.
- The Command pattern encapsulates a request in an object so that it can be passed as a parameter, stored on a history list, or manipulated in other ways.
- The State pattern encapsulates the states of an object so that the object can change its behavior when its state object changes.
- Visitor encapsulates behavior that would otherwise be distributed across classes, and
- Iterator abstracts the way you access andtraverse objects in an aggregate.